Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yes, I know it's been a loooong time since I posted anything. Here is one I started a good while back. I was trying to figure out what I would post next and decided on The Princess Bride. I will try and make this as lengthy and as interesting as possible but you know one can only do so much. I literally don't know where to start on this so I'll begin with saying no I haven't read the book yet. I know thats terrible isn't it? Have any of you read it yet?
I think I've kind of been stuck in a rut on my reading lately....I can't seem to finish anything lately. But then again it's improving...I just need to go to the library.

The Princess Bride: S. Morgenstern's Classic Tale of True Love and High Adventure




Pinned Image






Pinned Image

"Poor and perfect....."


Pinned Image


Pinned Image

 Pinned Image




Cary Elwes Photo

-"Why do you wear a mask? Were you burned by acid or something?"
-"Oh no. It's just they're terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future.





"You wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept!"

Pinned Image




L.O.V.E.


Pinned Image

 Found this on pintrest by accident. Love it!


Pinned Image

Nope. I've never been there...I'd like to know where there is though, and whether there, is still there.



 Pinned Image
The Princess Bride Reunion

And since I couldn't remember how to post a video from youtube here is the cast on Good Morning America in October of last year. I got a kick out of watching it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abBjXMNFHPY




Scroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to Top
Scroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to Top
Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment