Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Perfectly Dreamy Fairytale-ish Photography



Pinned Image

I would so love to be there.....I think...but I don't know where "there" is.
Pinned Image

tiara Sotheby’s To Hold Jewelry Auction In Geneva


A crown...excuse me, OR a tiara.

 

Pinned Image

A Friesian...I WILL have me one someday!


Pinned Image

Taylor Swift in her "Love Story" music video (that I looove).
The song in my opinion is her best. It's so perfectly Fairytale-ish and the video is so dreamy!

Pinned Image

Private castle in Tennessee where Taylor Swift's "Love Story" video was filmed and where they hold a Renaissance festival every year (that would be so cool).                   
Pinned Image

Not exactly sure how they did ths but I love it. I wish I could make the picture bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment