Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dreaming of a Fairytale.....

A collection of gorgeous photographs, pretty paintings and long and flowing gowns. :)

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

I'm asuming this is suposed to be sleeping beauty but...I don't know where the nest comes in.

Pinned Image
Cinderella ariving at the Ball! ( Still got both of those slippers! Ever thought of how uncomfortable a glass slipper would be? This one dosen't look like glass though. Imagine dancing in glass....better not land on 'em too hard. Ouch!

Pinned Image

Gorgeous!!
Pinned Image

Um...I think this is in Ireland somewhere.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Obviously this isn't real...but it is pretty.

4 comments:

  1. i absolutely LOVE this kinda stuff♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sometimes it takes a while to find the pictures. I see stuff like this all the time but somtimes it seems when I want to put it on my blog it takes a while to dig them all up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I was searching for paintings by Edmund Leighton, and found your blog!
    In case you're interested, the castle you listed last in this post is a real one, though the picture you posted is obviously a drawing. It's the Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany, and I've always loved it so much! It makes me think of Narnia :) ! I hope one day I can visit it!
    Hope this is helpful!
    I really appreciate the verses and C.S. Lewis quote on your sidebar!

    SOLI DEO GLORIA!

    -Kyrie<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kyrie! Now that I think of it it does remind me of that one, It must be from a diferent angle that I'm not used to seeing.

    ReplyDelete