Sunday, September 4, 2011

Having Difficulties....




Umm....not sure why, but for some reason my blog won't let me comment on my own blog. I've tried it over and over and I can't figure out what the problem is... so if I haven't answerd a comment back yet then that's why. It keeps telling me that my account isn't "allowed to access that page" or somthing to that affect. I really have know clue as to what to do or if its just blogger and not me. If you have any ideas as to what it might be please comment....and if I comment back then the problem will be solved. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have this problem ALL THE TIME. Not so much with my blog, but when I want to comment on other people's.

    There should be a link that says "Click here to login with another account". If you click on that, and sign in again, it should let you comment. BUT, you can't have the "keep me signed in" box checked. If you do, it won't worked. I've learned through a lot of trial and error. It's super annoying of Blogger.

    Hope this works for you, Chimagne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I was going around in circles with it.

    ReplyDelete