Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Keep Calm......and go to Narnia

So in veiw of the fact that I'm on a terrible Narnia kick that is lasting a lot longer than usual I have decided to post......PICTURES. Haha that's really all this blog is intended to be. Picture of things I like.


Say Cheese! haha (Ok, I know that was dumb.)

This is not a tame lion.

Peekaboo!

This is the part where we all have to be serious.....




The Kings and Queens of Old...

And over there on the left is High King Peter the Magnificent.
Couldn't make a Narnia Post without him! <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I want to go watch Narnia RIGHT NOW. Peter, and his adorable face in LWW. He looks so young and sweet. AWWWWWWW.

    BTW, thanks for following our blog Chimagne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen any recent pictures of him? He looks sooo grown up now.

    Your welcome Emm! Acctually i just stumbled across that blog and noticed Millie who I thought I recognized as someone that commented on you old blog all the time, and then I saw your name but I thought it was a link to your old blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh...THAT'S WILL?! He's so different. Somehow, he doesn't look as British.

    YAY! Millie has had the blog for ages, but she conviced me to join her a few months ago. It's fun and doesn't usually take up a lot time. Neither of us writes a much for it, but there are photos or YouTube videos at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete